Africa: Desperately Seeking Scientific Independence
July 17, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]An ‘UnConference’ has encouraged a different take on the issues behind the continent’s path to scientific autonomy.
Go to Source
- Coke to adopt more open innovation style
- Workshop report explores use of mass collaboration in disaster management
- ICT and Environmental Sustainability, Friend or Fœ?
- Turning scientific consensus into development policy
- Private sector engagement is key to success on gender equity
- R&D scoreboard: Top EU firms increase investment in innovation, but lag behind global competitors
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020