Africa: Desperately Seeking Scientific Independence
July 17, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]An ‘UnConference’ has encouraged a different take on the issues behind the continent’s path to scientific autonomy.
Go to Source
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Making climate finance work in agriculture
- How Is Technology Causing Breakthroughs in Youth Economic Opportunity?
- Mining Big Data to Find New Markets
- 10 Reasons Open Innovation Can Fail
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021