Why Innovate: The Link Between Strategy and Innovation
July 16, 2013 Editor 0
The “why” of innovation is simple: change is accelerating and we don’t know what’s coming in the future, which means that we must innovate to both prepare for change, and to make change.
Go to Source
- Innovate or perish. It’s the new business reality. Is your company ready?
- The African Diaspora as a source of Innovation
- Where We Innovate: The Innovation Infrastructure
- How to Assess your Organization’s Capability to Innovate
- Use Jugaad to Innovate Faster, Cheaper, Better
- We Need to Innovate a new way of Doing Business
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019