Why Innovate: The Link Between Strategy and Innovation
July 16, 2013 Editor 0
The “why” of innovation is simple: change is accelerating and we don’t know what’s coming in the future, which means that we must innovate to both prepare for change, and to make change.
Go to Source
- Innovate or perish. It’s the new business reality. Is your company ready?
- Where We Innovate: The Innovation Infrastructure
- The African Diaspora as a source of Innovation
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021