Why Innovate: The Link Between Strategy and Innovation
July 16, 2013 Editor 0
The “why” of innovation is simple: change is accelerating and we don’t know what’s coming in the future, which means that we must innovate to both prepare for change, and to make change.
Go to Source
- Innovate or perish. It’s the new business reality. Is your company ready?
- The African Diaspora as a source of Innovation
- Where We Innovate: The Innovation Infrastructure
- How to Assess your Organization’s Capability to Innovate
- Use Jugaad to Innovate Faster, Cheaper, Better
- We Need to Innovate a new way of Doing Business
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018