Namibia: A Proposal to Make Bioplastics From Seaweed
July 16, 2013 Editor 0
[RISE]Like the other AMSEN students attending the network’s annual meeting in March 2012, Naomi Shifeta of the University of Namibia (UNAM) was asked to give a brief PowerPoint presentation about her research topic. She was expected to defend her choice of topic, its value to society, and her proposed research methodology.
Go to Source
- Financing community-based tourism: 9 ways to get taken seriously
- Life Apps: Kenya’s Silicon Savannah to help subsistence farmers
- Managing Bioplastics Business Innovation in Start Up Phase
- Innovative clinical trial designs to rationalize TB vaccine development.
- Algeria to open research sector to foreign scientists
- Daniel Kangogo joins ILRI as a research associate in the Livelihooods, gender and impact program
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021