Africa: Young Scientists Are Missing Out On Vital Skills
July 16, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Technologies and knowledge-based approaches that address many pressing global sustainability issues already exist – but their adoption is often blocked by a lack of public trust, which is not helped by poor communication.
Go to Source
- Developing a financial inclusion strategy: 5 lessons from Paraguay
- Africa: Social Sciences Must Respond to Environmental Change
- Do Not Pity Those That Think Facebook Is the Internet
- Transcending the Power of Hierarchy to Facilitate Shared Leadership
- Boost Your Innovation Confidence
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021