Rwanda: Third CIO 100 Awards – Education in the Cloud
July 14, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Over 50 percent of Prof. Robert Gateru’s Kenya Methodist University (KeMU) students always access the Internet during class sessions, they would rather look for content from Google and other online portals than attend physical lectures at the university.
Go to Source
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Competitive Cities: Kigali, Rwanda – governance, growth and gorillas
- Sensors for MERL: What Works? What Does Not? What Have We Learned?
- Spatiotemporal Detection of Unusual Human Population Behavior Using Mobile Phone Data
- Smart Africa returns – with a focus on Rwanda
- Financial Inclusion Up Close in Rwanda
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021