Harnessing IT Innovation For Job Creation In Kenya
July 14, 2013 Editor 0
Discussing job opportunities in Kenya’s business process outsourcing (BPO) sector, which has an expected growth of 40%.
Go to Source
- Participants at the ICT/BPO International Conference welcome the 2013 IPA as a major initiative recognizing African Innovation
- Outsourcing Sector Key to Digital Job Creation in Ghana
- Africa can profit from the US$500 billion global Business Process Outsourcing boom – says ECA’s Opoku-Mensah
- From outsourcing to Open Innovation: a case study in the oil industry
- Implementing Open Innovation in the Public Sector
- Kenya | Can The Government Outsource to IT SMEs?
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019