E-Business and Virtual Enterprises
July 14, 2013 Editor 0
Managing Business-to-Business Cooperation
series:IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
The fast progress in computer networks and their wide availability is complemented with on one hand the “explosion” of mobile computing and on the other hand the trends in the direction of ubiquitous computing. The merger of these technologies acts as a powerful enabler for new forms of highly dynamic collaborative organizations and the emergence of new business practices. Early efforts in the …
Go to Source
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
- If Digital Freedom is a Myth, How Can We Ethically Provide Access to Cutting-Edge Technology?
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021