Africa: Nations Debate Knowledge As Property vs Right
July 14, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Geneva -Developed and developing nations aired their fundamentally different attitudes on access to science and technology for development at a high-level meeting last week, according to attendees.
Go to Source
- Emerging Market Disruptive Innovations
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- Project 6 makes strides in diversification and commercialization of sorghum and millet value added products.
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- Intuition and Deliberation for Better Decision-Making
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020