Africa: Nations Debate Knowledge As Property vs Right
July 14, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Geneva -Developed and developing nations aired their fundamentally different attitudes on access to science and technology for development at a high-level meeting last week, according to attendees.
Go to Source
- Emerging Market Disruptive Innovations
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- Africa: Innovation Challenges Discussed at TWAS Annual Meeting
- Africa: Complexity Science Meets Bottom-Up Development
- Africa: Low-tech Data Access is Still Needed
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018