5 Key Points to Consider when Developing an Innovation Strategy
July 14, 2013 Editor 0
From our talks with innovation management practitioners and business executives it seems that not many organizations have a well-defined and integrated innovation strategy. To find out more about how to go about creating and executing such a strategy, we spoke to Wouter Koetzier and Christopher Schorling at Acceture who encourage a very pragmatic and execution-oriented approach.
Go to Source
- Yes, You Can Brainstorm Without Groupthink
- SA in bilateral and multilateral science talks with Brics partners
- Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
- What Are ICT Students Learning in the Classroom?
- The invisible hand in entrepreneurial process: bricolage in emerging economies
- New ‘biofactories’ produce rare healing substances in the endangered Devil’s claw plant
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020