The Innovation Disconnect
July 12, 2013 Editor 0
CEOs talk enthusiastically about the need for innovation. Workers at the front line can see the needs and opportunities for fresh ideas. But somehow nothing happens. Ideas do not get implemented. Innovation grinds to a halt. This is the innovation disconnect and it has to be tackled head on.
Go to Source
- Africa: Student Inventors Win U.S. Funds to Bring Ideas to Market
- If You’re Serious About Ideas, Get Serious About Blogging
- Is it Human Nature to Stifle Big Ideas?
- Does Encouraging Creativity in the Workplace Improve Innovation?
- Launching *iHub R’s New Data Science and Visualization Lab
- Nigeria: Cross River to Sign Biotech Agreement for Agriculture
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020