The Innovation Disconnect
July 12, 2013 Editor 0
CEOs talk enthusiastically about the need for innovation. Workers at the front line can see the needs and opportunities for fresh ideas. But somehow nothing happens. Ideas do not get implemented. Innovation grinds to a halt. This is the innovation disconnect and it has to be tackled head on.
Go to Source
- Africa: Student Inventors Win U.S. Funds to Bring Ideas to Market
- If You’re Serious About Ideas, Get Serious About Blogging
- Is it Human Nature to Stifle Big Ideas?
- Does Encouraging Creativity in the Workplace Improve Innovation?
- Unleashing Breakthrough Innovation in Government
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021