How to Assess your Organization’s Capability to Innovate
July 10, 2013 Editor 0
In today’s rapidly evolving world the ability to create new value and the ability to be innovative is now more important to an organisations survival than at any other time in our history and the ability of organisations to assign the right level of resources in the right manner is a critical to creating a successful innovation practise.
Go to Source
- Innovate or perish. It’s the new business reality. Is your company ready?
- Use Jugaad to Innovate Faster, Cheaper, Better
- Where We Innovate: The Innovation Infrastructure
- Why Innovate: The Link Between Strategy and Innovation
- The African Diaspora as a source of Innovation
- Unleashing Breakthrough Innovation in Government
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019