Tanzania: TANESCO Introduces New Technology for Reading Meters
July 8, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]THE Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) has introduced an Automated Meter Reading (AMR) system that reads electricity meters remotely.
Go to Source
- How rice twice became a crop and twice became a weed — and what it means for the future
- Collaborative entrepreneurship and the fostering of entrepreneurialism in developing countries
- Tazkarty: one-stop-shop model for restaurant tables, events, hotels and clubs
- Building a Vibrant Ruby Community
- To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
- The Role of Public Knowledge, Resources, and Innovation in Responding to the Ebola Outbreak.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020