New technologies, old-fashioned tracking techniques blended as rhino poaching battle heats up
July 8, 2013 Editor 0
It’s an ominous sound, and a surprising one: a loud boom on a late Wednesday afternoon that ripples across the vast, quiet grassland next to the Mozambican–South African border fence. The sound, like a small explosion, is probably that of a high-calibre hunting rifle.
Go to Source
- Innovation Lessons from an Old-Time Enterprise
- Global partnerships are critical to advance the control of Neglected Zoonotic Diseases: The case of the Global Alliance for Rabies Control.
- Africa RISING partnerships increase scaling out of agricultural technologies in Ethiopia
- Open Data : Shades of Gray
- Is Cash becoming Obsolete?
- The internal attributes of technology as determinants of economic valuation of technology
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021