Kenya: Mobile Wallet Service Aims to Ease Financial Transactions in Kenya
July 8, 2013 Editor 0
[Sabahi]Nairobi -Lipa na M-PESA, a mobile phone service launched by Kenya’s largest telecommunications firm Safaricom, aims to boost economic activity by making it easier for customers to pay for goods and safer for small businesses that deal in cash.
Go to Source
- SA’s first CubeSat has launch date set
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- UN’s first data analysis lab in Africa — the innovations lab you didn’t know about
- Ethnographic Design
- A Growing Network of Global Health Innovators
- A New Type of Philanthropy: Donating Data
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021