Innovate or perish. It’s the new business reality. Is your company ready?
July 8, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation isn’t a natural mindset for most leaders—or for the companies they work for—but the good news is that innovation can be learned. Innovator’s Accelerator is a new online learning program created by the world’s leading innovation experts—Clayton Christensen, Jeff Dyer, and Hal Gregersen—that gives emerging leaders the tools and techniques they need to become innovators.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021