Innovate or perish. It’s the new business reality. Is your company ready?
July 8, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation isn’t a natural mindset for most leaders—or for the companies they work for—but the good news is that innovation can be learned. Innovator’s Accelerator is a new online learning program created by the world’s leading innovation experts—Clayton Christensen, Jeff Dyer, and Hal Gregersen—that gives emerging leaders the tools and techniques they need to become innovators.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019