Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
July 8, 2013 Editor 0
[ECA]Dakar, Senegal -There exist significant challenges in many development projects and programmes implemented in Africa, irrespective of the sector, from the design to the operational stages.Monitoring and evaluation is cited as a major weakness in the management of projects and programmes in Africa. Measurable objectives, indicators, methods for the measurement of benefits and the determination of costs, funding sources are examples of factors crucial in evaluating a project or a programme that are often lacking in many Afr
Go to Source
- The Mongrel Discipline of Management
- The Mobile Learning Toolkit for ICT4D Trainers
- Just how much gender capacity exists in Africa RISING?
- Africa: Climate Technology Centre and Network Ready to Assist Developing Countries
- Who Advises the Entrepreneur?
- Africa: View On Private Sector – Uncounted Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020