July 3, 2013 Editor 0
The Business Standard website noted that to compete with global challengers and crack the middle market, multinationals will need to go through the same intense process of analysis and design they did to develop their current successful business models. In most cases, some degree of business model innovation will be essential, given the unique characteristics of emerging markets, such as lower consumer purchasing power, different competitive ecosystems, geographically dispersed customers, varying customer priorities and expectations, rapidly changing infrastructure, and political influence and regulation.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019