Rise of the Open Innovation Marketplace
July 3, 2013 Editor 0
The IdeaConnection website reported that the market for open innovation services is on the rise and spreading to more diverse sectors according to a new report. The Technology and Innovation Management Group from RWTH Aachen University in Germany has just published its latest major open innovation study. The report is a study of the market of open innovation accelerators (OIA), organizations that help their clients to include external sources of knowledge in every aspect of the innovation process.
Click here to read the full article.
- How an Open Services Model Uncovers New Opportunities for Innovation
- It’s How Leaders Behave That Matters, Not Where They Are From
- Ten Simple Rules for Cultivating Open Science and Collaborative R&D.
- Help Change How Businesses Are Built: Looking for Tech Co-Founder and Senior RoR Dev
- Scaling Internet-Based Startups in African Markets
- How Treating Your Employees Like Turtles Can Smother Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020