Rise of the Open Innovation Marketplace
July 3, 2013 Editor 0
The IdeaConnection website reported that the market for open innovation services is on the rise and spreading to more diverse sectors according to a new report. The Technology and Innovation Management Group from RWTH Aachen University in Germany has just published its latest major open innovation study. The report is a study of the market of open innovation accelerators (OIA), organizations that help their clients to include external sources of knowledge in every aspect of the innovation process.
Click here to read the full article.
- Trends And Predictions In (Open) Innovation
- 10 Deadly Mistakes and Pitfalls African Startups should avoid in 2013
- WPI professor wins Catalyst Award for innovative design for grid storage batteries
- Parallel Computing : Its Evolution and What You Should Be Doing About It
- Decisions, Decisions: Why humans can’t seem to make the “right” choices
- Social Innovators Collective, Shared Experiences (Without Consultants)
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021