Nigerian ICT company unveiled Its first set of products
July 2, 2013 Editor 0
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Knack International Limited, a Nigeria Company unveils its First set of Products. We are happy to announce that Knack international limited a Nigerian ICT company unveiled Its Set of products (Laptops and Tablet PCs) on the 29th of June 2013 at National Centre for Technology Management NACETEM, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State Nigeria.
Knack International Limited is a new computer and other related ICT products company that cater to the middle and low income earners around the world. As stated above, our focus is to provide quality yet affordable Tablets and Laptops and accessories, and position ourselves as the top brand servicing this particular market. We are a start-up company moving upward from the ICT consultancy business to Product Development and Manufacturing and Brand ownership. There is a need to launch a locally manufactured Pc with quality look, packaging and price. Our products are unique in the qualities they bring to the market. We hope to work with Local content developer to bring out our own culture and Continent Identity. For More information please visit www.knackintl.com or call +2348136624529.
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector
- Effects of Policies on Yam Production and Consumption in Nigeria
- The place of human capital development in today’s economy: further evidence from Nigeria
- Why Nigeria Matters to the World
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020