Tanzania: Mobile Phone Company Reaffirms Commitment to Invest
June 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]ETISALAT Company, which operates in the country through Zantel Telecommunication, has reaffirmed its commitment to invest heavily in its expansion programme.
Go to Source
- Risks of Incremental, Differential, Radical, and Breakthrough Innovation Projects
- Open Innovation modes and the role of internal R&D: An empirical study on Open Innovation Adoption in Europe.
- A million ways to get rich, choose one –Startapp or Startup?
- Let’s talk business: Knowledge-sharing helps make Sub-Saharan Africa more competitive
- Igniting Innovation & Ideas
- An empirical study on the contribution of lean practices to environmental performance of the manufacturing firms in northern region of Malaysia
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020