Africa: Online Film Platform Buni TV Reaches 2 Million Views in Year
June 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Balancing Act]London -There has a big upsurge in launches of online film and music platforms since user bandwidth has started to improve (see Issue 658). But many are little more than technical platforms as they lack both content in depth and do not yet have significant user traffic. Two film platforms stand out as the exception to this rule: Nigeria’s iROKO Partners and Kenya’s Buni TV. This week Russell Southwood talks to the CEO and founder of Buni TV Marie Lora-Mungai.
Go to Source
- No Electricity Means No Internet: It’s Time to Bridge the Gap!
- USAID Guide: Strengthening Civil Society through Social Media
- Behind the Scenes of ‘Startupland’: A Documentary that Tells the True Stories of Entrepreneurs
- Negotiation Strategies for Doctors — and Hospitals
- Innovation governance – Practice Before you Preach
- Mobile Web East Africa 2013 | 19-21 February, 2013 | Southern Sun
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020