Africa: African Professors Tout Investment in Technology
June 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]AFRICAN leaders should invest heavily in institutions of higher learning where scientists should be allowed to exploit their talents of innovating solutions to problems facing the continent.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Rat Detection Technology Proves Useful in TB Diagnosis
- Youth Driving Change in Sierra Leone
- Africa: Scientists Urge Global Collaboration On Malnutrition
- How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
- Leading Across Sectors
- Africa: Mobile Texts to Give Sexual and Reproductive Health Information to Young People
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018