Africa: African Professors Tout Investment in Technology
June 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]AFRICAN leaders should invest heavily in institutions of higher learning where scientists should be allowed to exploit their talents of innovating solutions to problems facing the continent.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Rat Detection Technology Proves Useful in TB Diagnosis
- Youth Driving Change in Sierra Leone
- Africa: Scientists Urge Global Collaboration On Malnutrition
- How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
- Leading Across Sectors
- Africa: Mobile Texts to Give Sexual and Reproductive Health Information to Young People
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019