7 Tips for Outcome-Driven Innovation
June 29, 2013 Editor 0
While many people believe that process and structure stifle creativity – the center of gravity for sourcing and inspiring innovation – this couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, planning ahead streamlines the process and surfaces any potential bottlenecks ahead of time, resulting in a program that is more apt to produce meaningful outcomes and return on investment for organizations.
Go to Source
- Improving Time to Innovation: Process is Not the Enemy
- How to Innovate Like an Insurance Carrier
- The Innovation Toolkit with 37 Inspiring Tools
- Does Encouraging Creativity in the Workplace Improve Innovation?
- New Learning Programs Provide Comprehensive Knowledge on How to Manage Innovation
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019