7 Tips for Outcome-Driven Innovation
June 29, 2013 Editor 0
While many people believe that process and structure stifle creativity – the center of gravity for sourcing and inspiring innovation – this couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, planning ahead streamlines the process and surfaces any potential bottlenecks ahead of time, resulting in a program that is more apt to produce meaningful outcomes and return on investment for organizations.
Go to Source
- Improving Time to Innovation: Process is Not the Enemy
- How to Innovate Like an Insurance Carrier
- The Innovation Toolkit with 37 Inspiring Tools
- Does Encouraging Creativity in the Workplace Improve Innovation?
- New Learning Programs Provide Comprehensive Knowledge on How to Manage Innovation
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019