Outsourcing Sector Key to Digital Job Creation in Ghana
June 28, 2013 Editor 0
Notes from a Digital Jobs Africa roundtable session in Ghana to address Ghana’s youth unemployment challenge, estimated at 25%.
Go to Source
- Factors influencing venture capital financing of real estate development in Ghana
- Tackling informal entrepreneurship in Ghana: a critical analysis of the dualist/modernist policy approach, some evidence from Accra
- Technical Efficiency in Agribusiness: A Meta-Analysis on Ghana
- UAV Drones Can Accelerate Development in Ghana
- Negawatt in the making: Ghanaians host the first energy efficiency Challenge
- Improving complementary feeding in Ghana: reaching the vulnerable through innovative business–the case of KOKO Plus.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020