Four Provocative Technologies That Can Drive Social Impact
June 28, 2013 Editor 0
How might we ensure that the benefits of technology do not bypass the world’s poor?
On June 26th, 2012, as part of our Centennial event series, we gathered 100+ innovators in New York for our annualInnovation Forum. We asked participants to consider a single pressing question: How might we ensure that the benefits of technology do not bypass the world’s poor or vulnerable communities?
Go to Source
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
- If Digital Freedom is a Myth, How Can We Ethically Provide Access to Cutting-Edge Technology?
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020