Why We Need to Redefine Intelligence
June 21, 2013 Editor 0
An interview with Scott Barry Kaufman adjunct assistant professor of psychology at New York University and author of Ungifted: Intelligence Redefined.
A written transcript will be available by June 21.
- The Innovation Management Maturity Model: How Do You Stack Up?
- An intellectual capital-based differentiation theory of innovation practice
- Human intelligence: Cleverer still
- Using Market Research Just for Marketing Is a Missed Opportunity
- Carbon payments ‘could help enrich African soil’
- Analyzing Kenya’s Laptops for Children Initiative
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021