Invest in women to improve economy, conference hears
June 14, 2013 Editor 0
The 3rd Women Deliver conference, which took place in Kuala Lumpur last month (28-30 May), brought together leaders and gender experts from more than 150 countries.
“Today’s girls are tomorrow’s women — healthy and educated women who can transform the world, have healthier families and are economically more secure, thus leading to stronger communities and more prosperous countries,” said the conference’s founder and president Jill Sheffield.
Go to Source
- Economic opportunity for women: It’s good business
- Smart Economy = Laws that are Tailored to Women as much as Men
- International Women’s Day 2016: What issues are central to agricultural development for women?
- Shutting doors on women: How countries are legally preventing half their population from reaching their full economic potential
- The Gender Gap in Access to Finance
- The XXIV ISPIM Conference – Innovating in Global Markets: Challenges for Sustainable Growth
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019