Local vinyls body joins global alliance to promote PVC medical applications
June 13, 2013 Editor 0
The Southern African Vinyls Association (Sava) was officially welcomed this month as a member of the newly formed PVCMedAlliance, a Brussels-based international polyvinyl chloride (PVC) industry platform launched in October, 2012, to raise awareness and promote informed decisions about the use of PVC in the healthcare industry. Alongside the Vinyls Council of Australia, Sava is currently one of only two associations worldwide that belong to the global network, which comprises members from the international PVC industry, ranging from resin manufacturers to plasticisers and converters.
Go to Source
- Spatial Growth Solutions, Multi-Stakeholder Engagement, and Fish: Innovative Public-Private Dialogue in Mauritania’s Nouadhibou Free Zone
- Analysis of GMO food products companies: financial risks and opportunities in the global agriculture industry
- Africa: Authoraid to Add Online Courses for Social Scientists
- Smart industrial policies for development
- What will AI make possible that’s impossible today?
- SA needs more inclusive innovation environment
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020