IndiAfrica Festival promotes innovative ideas from young entrepreneurs
June 13, 2013 Editor 0
The final of the IndiAfrica 2013 Business Venture Competition, aimed at young entrepreneurs in Africa and India, recently took place at the University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) in Johannesburg, as part of the IndiAfrica Festival. The final involved four teams from Africa and another four from India, with one team from each group selected as Grand Prize winners. Mentors from industry were assigned to each team. They all made their final presentations to a panel of African and Indian professionals.
Go to Source
- Six Ways to Befriend Future Tech Billionaires
- Infographic: The bot platform ecosystem
- How do consumers create markets? The case of the minimoto
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- Human Capital as Source of Innovativeness in Subsistence Small Businesses
- The essentials of a manufacturing ecosystem
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020