IndiAfrica Festival promotes innovative ideas from young entrepreneurs
June 13, 2013 Editor 0
The final of the IndiAfrica 2013 Business Venture Competition, aimed at young entrepreneurs in Africa and India, recently took place at the University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) in Johannesburg, as part of the IndiAfrica Festival. The final involved four teams from Africa and another four from India, with one team from each group selected as Grand Prize winners. Mentors from industry were assigned to each team. They all made their final presentations to a panel of African and Indian professionals.
Go to Source
- Six Ways to Befriend Future Tech Billionaires
- Media Advisory: Launch of the African Economic Outlook 2014 – Monday 19 May 2014
- Intrapreneurship: Innovating from Within
- Every Single Presentation from CRS’ 5th ICT4D Conference Now Available Online
- Cloud computing architecture
- Does Open Innovation lead to Faster Growth?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020