Harnessing Innovative entrepreneurship for growth
June 13, 2013 Editor 0
How are emerging market entrepreneurs leveraging technology and changing development paradigms? Why are the rewards of funding innovative new ventures in emerging economies worth the risks, and what makes these investments succeed? How can investors, policy makers, and the private sector in general help find and groom transformative high-growth enterprises?
- ‘Growth Through Innovation’: Toward a Competitiveness Consensus
- A.T. Kearney Study Identifies Best Practices in IT Innovation Based on Methods of High-Growth Companies
- Innovation Financing, Industrial production and the Growth of Nigeria¡¦s Non-oil Exports
- The Best Sales Leaders Are Trend Hunters
- Implicit Taxation of Agriculture: The Cause of Development Failure in Egypt
- How to build a sustainable competitiveness platform?
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019