You Can Help Improve the Lives of Rwandans!
June 12, 2013 Editor 0As part of the Smart Villages program, Rwandan farmers received training on smart agricultural practices.
On June 17-18, there will be a high-level meeting in Kigali entitled Smart Rwanda Days. This event is being hosted by the Rwandan Ministry of Youth and ICT to finalize their vision for a Smart Rwanda and launch it with the support of a broad community. To ensure that they are moving forward with the best ideas possible, they are looking for your ideas and suggestions, which you can enter here.
The Smart Rwanda vision looks to build on all the great work currently happening in Rwanda — and make it smarter by applying lessons from all over the world and leveraging the latest in modern thinking to specific target areas.
- Improved rainwater harvesting system promising
- An innovative system for 3D clinical photography in the resource-limited settings.
- Five Ways to Innovate Faster
- Innovation Needs a Lingua Franca
- Priorities for future innovation, research, and advocacy in dental restorative materials.
- South Africa: MeerKAT Telescope Antenna Reaches Major Milestone
Tags: Smart Rwanda
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020