Competition aims to stimulate innovative entrepreneurial concepts
June 12, 2013 Editor 0
The Step-Up Technology Innovation Competition aims to secure several innovative ideas, processes, technologies and products, which will then be incubated and developed for commercial application, and will run until the end of September this year, says development support organisation Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) COO Mkhululi Mazibuko. The competition aims to gather ideas, entrepreneurs, inventions and innovations in the chemicals, health and biotechnology, mining and manufacturing, information and communications technology, food and agriculture, and energy and green environment industries.
Go to Source
- Innovation Prize For Africa
- Innovating the Business Model – Interview with Robinson Esalimba, Founder Afrovumbua
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
- Kenya Climate Innovation Center launches
- Seven things you need to know to turn a start-up into a scale-up
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019