What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
June 11, 2013 Editor 0
This paper analyses the role of commercialization strategy and product reputation in the relationship between innovation and the market performance. This is a particularly interesting question for high tech companies. The technical complexity of their products can make it difficult for the consumer to evaluate their degree of quality and innovation. Because
Go to Source
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- Lessons from Ideation: Where Does User Involvement Lead Us?
- Observing discussion forums and product innovation – A way to create consumer value? Case heart-rate monitors
- Absorptive capacity
- Creating Innovation Value: Four Key Drivers to Success
- The co-creation process in the development of nostalgic new products
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019