What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
June 11, 2013 Editor 0
This paper analyses the role of commercialization strategy and product reputation in the relationship between innovation and the market performance. This is a particularly interesting question for high tech companies. The technical complexity of their products can make it difficult for the consumer to evaluate their degree of quality and innovation. Because
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020