Live Web Event: How to Create a Culture of Sustainable Engagement in Enterprise Innovation
June 9, 2013 Editor 0
Many organizations are recognizing the power of involving much larger and diverse groups in enterprise innovation. Some company cultures react well to the initiative, others are much more cautious. Building a sustainable culture where everyone’s happy to share ideas and contribute to company challenges can be tough for innovation professionals. Join us on June 11 to learn more and to hear the expert panel share their experiences, tips and tactics for getting everyone ‘on-board’ and engaged in their enterprise innovation programs.
Go to Source
- Developing Mindful Leaders for the C-Suite
- Top 5 Considerations for Choosing a Mobile Data Collection Tool
- Year-old forum a major boost to foundry industry
- How Can We Integrate M&E Across Sectors?
- How Startimes is flaming the Digital TV wars with a new HD Satellite Decoder in Uganda
- Always, Always, Always Show Up
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020