Moth eyes provide inspiration for solar cell improvement
June 2, 2013 Editor 0
New technology inspired by the structure of moth eyes could improve efficiency in certain types of solar cells, according to US researchers.
Go to Source
- Earth observation satellites hold benefits for South Africa
- Insights into the Affordable Medicines Facility-malaria in Ghana: the role of caregivers and licensed chemical sellers in four regions.
- Bio-Innovate Program is supporting nine regional and multidisciplinary projects in Eastern Africa
- Emerging personal intelligence in collective goals: data analysis on the bottom-up approach from PKM to OKM
- Africa RISING partners publish soil fertility management guidebook
- Global standards for vaping products essential to promote innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021