CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
May 24, 2013 Editor 0
Women scientists who are nationals or permanent residents of any country in Sub-Saharan Africa have from 01 April to 30 June 2013 to apply for the 2013 L’OREAL-UNESCO Regional Fellowships. The aim of the fellowship is to assist women scientist to achieve a PhD degree in all fields of science. Ten fellowships to the value of Euro15,000 will be awarded. The […]
Go to Source
- Africa: Q&A – Omotade Akin Aina On Expanding PhDs in Africa
- Get Rid of the Grid?
- Lunch with PayPal
- Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- USAID Practitioners Toolkit: Interactive Radio for Agricultural Development Projects
- A systematic review of the literature on self-management interventions and discussion of their potential relevance for people living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018