An Overview of Digital Jobs Africa
May 24, 2013 Editor 0
Digital Jobs Africa is a Rockefeller Foundation initiative that seeks to impact the lives of 1 million people in six countries in Africa by catalyzing sustainable Information and Communications Technology enabled employment opportunities for African youth who would not otherwise have an opportunity for sustainable employment.
Go to Source
- South African teams back on track in solar car race
- 3 Steps for Data Transformation: Turning Numbers into Knowledge
- 10 Ways to Use your Smartphone as a Killer Creativity Tool
- Keep searching and you’ll find: what do we know about variety creation through firms’ search activities for innovation?
- Nanomedicine: past, present and future – a global perspective.
- Growing economies by planting startup culture seeds
Tags: Digital Jobs Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021