Rwanda: Tigo Rwanda Unveils New Blackberry Z10 Service
May 19, 2013 Editor 0
[New Times]Tigo Rwanda has launched the BlackBerry Z10 and its services. The new device is fully supported on the telecom’s network across the country, the firm said. Tigo unveiled the services in collaboration with BlackBerry (formerly known as Research In Motion), a Canadian telecom and wireless company.
Go to Source
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Competitive Cities: Kigali, Rwanda – governance, growth and gorillas
- Sensors for MERL: What Works? What Does Not? What Have We Learned?
- Spatiotemporal Detection of Unusual Human Population Behavior Using Mobile Phone Data
- Smart Africa returns – with a focus on Rwanda
- Financial Inclusion Up Close in Rwanda
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020