Rwanda: Tigo Rwanda Unveils New Blackberry Z10 Service
May 19, 2013 Editor 0
[New Times]Tigo Rwanda has launched the BlackBerry Z10 and its services. The new device is fully supported on the telecom’s network across the country, the firm said. Tigo unveiled the services in collaboration with BlackBerry (formerly known as Research In Motion), a Canadian telecom and wireless company.
Go to Source
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Competitive Cities: Kigali, Rwanda – governance, growth and gorillas
- Sensors for MERL: What Works? What Does Not? What Have We Learned?
- Spatiotemporal Detection of Unusual Human Population Behavior Using Mobile Phone Data
- Smart Africa returns – with a focus on Rwanda
- Financial Inclusion Up Close in Rwanda
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021