Scaling Internet-Based Startups in African Markets
May 17, 2013 Editor 0
We’ve all heard of the idea that entrepreneurs are people who see a ‘gap’ in the market and then create a product or service to address that gap. The implication is that…
- How to Exploit Your Startup’s Constraints: Good entrepreneurs use their lack of resources to their advantage.
- Fund aims to improve governance through new technology
- Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?
- NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
- Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 2)
- To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019