Scaling Internet-Based Startups in African Markets
May 17, 2013 Editor 0
We’ve all heard of the idea that entrepreneurs are people who see a ‘gap’ in the market and then create a product or service to address that gap. The implication is that…
- How to Exploit Your Startup’s Constraints: Good entrepreneurs use their lack of resources to their advantage.
- Fund aims to improve governance through new technology
- Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?
- NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
- Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 2)
- To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019