Smart industrial policies for development
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
To sustain future growth, many developing countries are exploring new opportunities through industrial policies to move up value chains, attract foreign direct investment (FDI), increase South-South trade, and tap new markets created by the emerging middle class, said OECD Secretary-General.
Go to Source
- South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
- The Art of Knowledge Exchange: A Primer for Government Officials and Development Practitioners
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- South-South tech cooperation: a call to action
- OECD launches ‘green economy’ consultation with developing countries
- 11th International Economic Forum on Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020