Smart industrial policies for development
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
To sustain future growth, many developing countries are exploring new opportunities through industrial policies to move up value chains, attract foreign direct investment (FDI), increase South-South trade, and tap new markets created by the emerging middle class, said OECD Secretary-General.
Go to Source
- OECD launches ‘green economy’ consultation with developing countries
- 11th International Economic Forum on Africa
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- The Art of Knowledge Exchange: A Primer for Government Officials and Development Practitioners
- South-South tech cooperation: a call to action
- South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018