Progress in Energy Innovation, Development, and Deployment
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
“As the financial and environmental costs of current-generation energy sources continue to mount, development and implementation of innovative new energy sources have become increasingly important. Belfer Center experts are putting their research to work to foster changes in government and industry alike to push forward these energy technologies.”
- Interview: Helping coffee farmers turns competitors into colleagues
- Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
- Africa: LRCN, NITDA Train Librarians On Software Application
- If You Want Innovation, You Have to Invest in People
- Using biological control technologies on maize seeds to increase yields for smallholder farmers.
- Why Many Innovation Initiatives Fail
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020