Innovation Governance – How Well Does it Work?
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
This series of articles has explored the definition and scope of innovation governance as well as the different organizational models that companies typically choose to allocate responsibility for innovation. This last article will discuss questions linked to the perceived general effectiveness or inadequacy of innovation governance endeavors, and it will characterize the managers’ level of satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the various organizational models that their companies have adopted.
Go to Source
- Quotable: Ebay founder on impact investing
- Windows to the world: Why Microsoft’s $75 million mobile drop matters
- New sophisticated control algorithms poised to revolutionize electric battery technology
- Got a New Strategy? Don’t Forget the Execution Part
- More than just a Blipp on the virtual landscape
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020