Homegrown solar thermal demonstration plant put through its paces
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
Energy specialist BBEnergy has commissioned its 150 kW concentrated solar thermal demonstration plant at State-owned power utility Eskom’s research and development site, in Rosherville, and aims to deploy larger-scale solar thermal plants to provide process heat for the mining industry, says BBEnergy CEO Dr Steven Bluhm.
Go to Source
- Raising the Standards for Development Finance (Blog)
- Creative Cultures Fuel Growth: Martin Agency CEO Matt Williams shares nine simple rules for keeping corporate cultures creative.
- RSVP Now for Fail Festival 2013: A Celebration of Failure in Development
- Innovation: The Need for Speed
- iWatch concepts? You’re doing it wrong. Focus on the business model instead.
- Africa: Tech Can Open Borders to Business, Create Millions of Jobs
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020