Homegrown solar thermal demonstration plant put through its paces
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
Energy specialist BBEnergy has commissioned its 150 kW concentrated solar thermal demonstration plant at State-owned power utility Eskom’s research and development site, in Rosherville, and aims to deploy larger-scale solar thermal plants to provide process heat for the mining industry, says BBEnergy CEO Dr Steven Bluhm.
Go to Source
- The impact of R&D teams’ gender diversity on innovation outputs
- iBeacon basics
- Q&A: Denis Kyetere on innovative technologies for Africa’s farmers
- An analysis of Mobile Technology in West Africa: The Case Of Nigeria, Ghana and Cote D’Ivoire
- Forecasting aggregated wind power production of multiple wind farms using hybrid wavelet-PSO-NNs
- Will your industry be transformed by open innovation?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021