Forget Ads! Here are the Money Making techniques every startup should know. (+PDF)
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
How do you monetize a digital service? Why would clients put their money on the table? In fact it doesn’t matter if you pick a freemium, subscription, license or any other model if you don’t understand the emotional context of your customers. You have to see what drives people to open up their wallet. Just look at other companies. The small nudges and psychological tricks they have in place can often be copied to your own product or service. In order to help you out we’ve selected 17 remarkable techniques documented with 36 cases.
Do you know more examples?
Feel to share your feedback. We’ll update this deck in the coming weeks.
- Is freemium revenue model taking over premium in entertainment?
- Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt
- African Mobile Money Research: Call for Papers
- 9 Tips For Your (Open) Innovation Project
- The Great Wide Open
- On the origins of the worldwide surge in patenting: an industry perspective on the R&D-patent relationship
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021