Kenya: Xtranet Ushers Kenyan SMEs Into the Cloud
May 15, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]You have probably heard about cloud computing, which ultimately has become the greatest shakeup in the computing era. Mainframes and mini – computers no longer define computing. Locally in Kenya, various vendors have offered this service to ease companies’ pain of hosting and maintaining application servers individually.
Go to Source
- How Can We Make Cloud Solutions Relevant in the Offline World?
- South Africa: Mobile Transport App Launches Locally
- East Africa: Kenyan Universities Rank Highest in ICT Education in East Africa
- Nigeria: Consider Kenya’s Mobile Banking Model, CBN Told
- What will cloud computing bring to healthcare? – Overview of cloud applications in healthcare
- Kenya: Seacom’s Pamoja Africa and Symantec Partner to Enhance Public Cloud Solution Rollout
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018