Kenya: Xtranet Ushers Kenyan SMEs Into the Cloud
May 15, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]You have probably heard about cloud computing, which ultimately has become the greatest shakeup in the computing era. Mainframes and mini – computers no longer define computing. Locally in Kenya, various vendors have offered this service to ease companies’ pain of hosting and maintaining application servers individually.
Go to Source
- Entrepreneurs’ Decision-Making Under Different Levels of Uncertainty: The Role of Emotions
- Africa to get $154m pan African university
- What is the development impact of .Africa and other changes in the online world?
- The development process of new technology-based firms
- Can breaktrhough innovations serve the poor (bop) and create reputational (CSR) value? Indian case studies
- Uganda: Scientists Battle Striga (witchweed) in Uganda
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021