Kenya: Xtranet Ushers Kenyan SMEs Into the Cloud
May 15, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]You have probably heard about cloud computing, which ultimately has become the greatest shakeup in the computing era. Mainframes and mini – computers no longer define computing. Locally in Kenya, various vendors have offered this service to ease companies’ pain of hosting and maintaining application servers individually.
Go to Source
- Government procurement – a path to SME growth?
- How Open Innovation Can Open Doors For You
- Africa: Learning On the Go in Africa
- Three Creativity Challenges from IDEO’s Leaders
- Reciprocal crowdfunding as means to enable student and graduate entrepreneurship in Africa – a case study of Rwanda
- Observing discussion forums and product innovation – A way to create consumer value? Case heart-rate monitors
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021