Kenya: Xtranet Ushers Kenyan SMEs Into the Cloud
May 15, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]You have probably heard about cloud computing, which ultimately has become the greatest shakeup in the computing era. Mainframes and mini – computers no longer define computing. Locally in Kenya, various vendors have offered this service to ease companies’ pain of hosting and maintaining application servers individually.
Go to Source
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- Use Jugaad to Innovate Faster, Cheaper, Better
- Towards a knowledge-based view of firm innovation. Theory and empirical research
- Is it Human Nature to Stifle Big Ideas?
- Who Advises the Entrepreneur?
- Open Innovation and Social Media Roadblocks – and How to Overcome Them
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020