Every Single Presentation from CRS’ 5th ICT4D Conference Now Available Online
May 14, 2013 Editor 0
In March of this year Catholic Relief Services held it’s fifth ICT4D conference, looking to explore how ICT is being applied in development situations. The event drew more than 220 participants and over 300 attendees to the opening ceremony alone. The conference followed previous years’ CRS ICT4D conferences in Rwanda, Zambia and Kenya.
One month later, all 50+ presentations have been posted online – all in original PowerPoint format complete with notes.
They’re fascinating. ICT-enabled monitoring and evaluation, using technology to improve emergency response (especially interesting considering next week’s Technology Salon), community-based maternal and neonatal care and sustainably serving farmers via radio and mobile are just a few of the topics covered.
Most of the presentations are conveniently sized – 7-10 slides with great notes – so they’re easy to go through one at a time. Enjoy!
- 88mph to Invest $200k in Mobile/Web markets
- Book Review: E-Finance: The Future is Here
- Delivering Solutions for Growth: Promoting Competitiveness and Innovation through Activist Strategies
- Best of Multimedia: Disruptive Innovation in 120 Seconds
- Africa’s music industry grows to its own beat
- How CMOs Can Get CFOs on Their Side
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020