Every Single Presentation from CRS’ 5th ICT4D Conference Now Available Online
May 14, 2013 Editor 0
In March of this year Catholic Relief Services held it’s fifth ICT4D conference, looking to explore how ICT is being applied in development situations. The event drew more than 220 participants and over 300 attendees to the opening ceremony alone. The conference followed previous years’ CRS ICT4D conferences in Rwanda, Zambia and Kenya.
One month later, all 50+ presentations have been posted online – all in original PowerPoint format complete with notes.
They’re fascinating. ICT-enabled monitoring and evaluation, using technology to improve emergency response (especially interesting considering next week’s Technology Salon), community-based maternal and neonatal care and sustainably serving farmers via radio and mobile are just a few of the topics covered.
Most of the presentations are conveniently sized – 7-10 slides with great notes – so they’re easy to go through one at a time. Enjoy!
- Biomed Analysis: ‘Frugal’ innovation for good health
- Submit Your Presentation Idea for the Global mHealth Forum by this Friday
- Microsatellites are repetitive, but the lab work doesn’t have to be
- MPrep: Making education mobile for the world
- Sharing Open Innovation Risks and Rewards
- Intellectual property issues in artificial intelligence: specific reference to the service sector
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021