Every Single Presentation from CRS’ 5th ICT4D Conference Now Available Online
May 14, 2013 Editor 0
In March of this year Catholic Relief Services held it’s fifth ICT4D conference, looking to explore how ICT is being applied in development situations. The event drew more than 220 participants and over 300 attendees to the opening ceremony alone. The conference followed previous years’ CRS ICT4D conferences in Rwanda, Zambia and Kenya.
One month later, all 50+ presentations have been posted online – all in original PowerPoint format complete with notes.
They’re fascinating. ICT-enabled monitoring and evaluation, using technology to improve emergency response (especially interesting considering next week’s Technology Salon), community-based maternal and neonatal care and sustainably serving farmers via radio and mobile are just a few of the topics covered.
Most of the presentations are conveniently sized – 7-10 slides with great notes – so they’re easy to go through one at a time. Enjoy!
- 15 Business Models to copy + PDF Download with all cases
- Engaging Kenya’s youth through a tablet computer
- Airborne technology helps manage elephants
- Threat vs. Opportunity – The Art of Pitching your Ideas
- Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Mobile Health Applications That Work: Opportunities and Barriers.
- The Genie in a Bottle: How Bottled Biogas Can Contribute to Reducing Kenya’s Dependence on Fossil Fuels
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021