The Secret to Effective Motivation
May 12, 2013 Editor 0
An interview with Heidi Grant Halvorson and E. Tory Higgins, authors of Focus: Use Different Ways of Seeing the World to Power Success and Influence. For more, see the article Do You Play to Win–or to Not Lose?
A written transcript will be available by May 17.
- The power of disruptive technological innovation: Transcatheter aortic valve implantation.
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level
- Top 4 Ways ICTs Can Help Defeat the Ebola Crisis
- Marcelo Coelho and Colin Raney on 3D printing and the digital manufacturing revolution
- Africa: Cameroon Researchers Develop New Rice Variety
- Ghana: Country Has Bright Future in Robotics Science – NASA Engineer
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021