Revealing barriers faced by Africa’s women entrepreneurs
May 12, 2013 Editor 0
New research aims to help African policymakers understand the constraints on women entrepreneurs to unlock their economic potential.
Go to Source
- Striking Gold with Women Entrepreneurs
- How can we better serve women entrepreneurs?
- 7 ways to support the next wave of women-led innovation in Ethiopia
- “Women doing their own thing”: media representations of female entrepreneurship
- Biomedical research fellowship aims to build capacity in Africa
- Plan to boost African rice R&D unveiled
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019