Nepal to generate electricity from waste
May 12, 2013 Editor 0
Nepal sees waste-to-energy projects as a way to meet energy demand and also manage waste.
Go to Source
- Learning from Microfinance’s Woes
- Can index insurance protect poor farmers against climate change risks?
- New whole plant therapy shows promise as an effective and economical treatment for malaria
- Africa: Young Scientists Are Missing Out On Vital Skills
- Is charity: water the Expedia of philanthropy?
- Does Bigger Data Lead to Better Decisions?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021