Africa Analysis: Research topic trends are useful for Africa
May 12, 2013 Editor 0
Analysis of scientific trends can help policymakers target limited resources where science and development collide, argues Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Is investing in innovation an effective strategy in times of crisis? Evidence from Poland
- For Jobs and Growth, a Focus on Competitiveness
- Don’t miss hotspots of agricultural innovation
- A Marketplace of Innovation
- Where are the Mobile Operators in Mobiles for Development Projects?
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020